TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Accessories and Apparel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CantaMia Ron, Dec 4, 2013.

Tags:
  1. CantaMia Ron

CantaMia Ron Member

#1 CantaMia Ron, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    I would like to know why a USA made Car Company sells Apparel and Accessories That are made in China? Can't They find American Made Products.:scared:

2. Joel

Joel Active Member

3. strider

strider Active Member

I had that complaint ages ago. I have one of these:
    Shop Tesla Gear Stainless Steel Tumbler
    with the Tesla in red that was made in America. My Dad saw it a few months later and loved it so I went back to get one and they only had the grey lettered ones and are made in China. Same manufacturer.

Also my wife wanted one of these:
    Shop Tesla Gear Tesla Track Jacket - Black
    and they were made in China. That was a few years ago so maybe they found a domestic supplier.