Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla account portal showing Error 500 in my model 3 page

dchou4u

Mar 15, 2018
irvine,ca
I recently took delivery of my Model 3. But when I click on the Manage button of the Model 3 in the Tesla portal, the page shows a broken Model 3 car image, and if I click on Car Detail, I get a Error 500. Anyone else has seen this?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2315.JPG
    IMG_2315.JPG
    378.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    293.1 KB · Views: 61

Skidmark

Oct 16, 2017
San Jose, CA
That looks pretty cool. Never seen it myself, but there's not much info on the Model 3 page on my account compared to the Model S/X page. The 3 page just has a bunch of links to the owners manuals and some quick how-to videos. The S/X pages have all the documents I uploaded as part of the order/delivery process.

S3XY

Nov 24, 2015
Buffalo, NY
I recently took delivery of my Model 3. But when I click on the Manage button of the Model 3 in the Tesla portal, the page shows a broken Model 3 car image, and if I click on Car Detail, I get a Error 500. Anyone else has seen this?

Thanks
That's the new hovercraft option.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC