Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla account (supercharging history)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I've tried looking on here but can't find anything. On my Tesla account I can't find anywhere to look at my supercharging history. Looking online and Tesla website I've gone through the checks but I cant find it anywhere. I'm I missing something?? It's a company car through Lex Autolease. Would that have any bearing? I need to able to "print off" charging history to be able to claim back through the company. Any help much appreciated.

Hi. I've tried looking on here but can't find anything. On my Tesla account I can't find anywhere to look at my supercharging history. Looking online and Tesla website I've gone through the checks but I cant find it anywhere. I'm I missing something?? It's a company car through Lex Autolease. Would that have any bearing? I need to able to "print off" charging history to be able to claim back through the company. Any help much appreciated.

It should be in your Tesla account under history.

Try visiting this link: Tesla SSO - Sign In

It should be in your Tesla account under history.

Try visiting this link: Tesla SSO - Sign In
Right that link works once I've signed in which is great. However nothing in history at all and I've done 2 superchargers. I'm a little confused if I use the link "Tesla account" from the Tesla homepage I then sign in there is then no link anywhere for history, but the link you sent works?? As once signed in goes straight to the history section but if I then click account from that page I then loose the history tab/page. Hope all this makes sense.

If you have only just started supercharging then remember you get some free, I’m leasing through zenith via salary sacrifice and get 400 kWh free but I can still see my history it just says £0 against it. Not very helpful for you I know but wondered if the freebie had anything to do with you not seeing it. It seems to me no two leasing companies seem to do the same thing.

Attachments

• 28EF1773-6A13-4A2B-834F-BDAC005B2B1B.jpeg
    28EF1773-6A13-4A2B-834F-BDAC005B2B1B.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 329
Ahh right this makes sense then. Wierd though as the company are asking for "prove" of charging so I can claim part back.
I have a business lease via ALD and it does show under my account (history section). However when I view receipt it's under my name but finance company address.
Bought car on the 29th but did get charged for the supercharger used. Should it not be free for a year?

It often isn't accessible on lease accounts

Nor on additional driver accounts, which I assume is what a lease driver probably is.

What I wish my additional driver account game me access to was at least some information on what cars I was a nominated driver for. As well as not having access to pertinent loot box info such as supercharger info, without logging in under the main car account in the app, I have also lost access to service records - they do not even appear on the web site for the car, only via the app.

Whilst its not registered in my name, I am the person that sorts all the service things out, checks supercharger info etc. I would be thinking about reverting back to the old sharing the same login info if it wasn't for 2fa.

If you have only just started supercharging then remember you get some free, I’m leasing through zenith via salary sacrifice and get 400 kWh free but I can still see my history it just says £0 against it. Not very helpful for you I know but wondered if the freebie had anything to do with you not seeing it. It seems to me no two leasing companies seem to do the same thing.
I don't think I get any free charges. When I went to charge for the first time it wouldn't let me charge at all until I put my card details into my account. Then it worked.

I'll ring the lease company up tomorrow I think.

Can someone please just give me a step by step link(s) of where to click on your account as I can't see any link/tab for history at all in my account.

Right that link works once I've signed in which is great. However nothing in history at all and I've done 2 superchargers. I'm a little confused if I use the link "Tesla account" from the Tesla homepage I then sign in there is then no link anywhere for history, but the link you sent works?? As once signed in goes straight to the history section but if I then click account from that page I then loose the history tab/page. Hope all this makes sense.

I am in a same boat as you as I lease through lex autolease also but I have not used any superchargers yet so no history.
However I was trying to find the history section same as you on my Tesla account last night using my mobile and could not find anywhere and then out of chance I turned my mobile to landscape mode and there it was next to sign out.
Not sure if you are using a pc/ laptop to access your account, which I haven't tried but through mobile landscape mode displays history.
Hopefully this will help.
Cheers.

• Informative
Reactions: Anfieldgaz
Nor on additional driver accounts, which I assume is what a lease driver probably is.

What I wish my additional driver account game me access to was at least some information on what cars I was a nominated driver for. As well as not having access to pertinent loot box info such as supercharger info, without logging in under the main car account in the app, I have also lost access to service records - they do not even appear on the web site for the car, only via the app.

Whilst its not registered in my name, I am the person that sorts all the service things out, checks supercharger info etc. I would be thinking about reverting back to the old sharing the same login info if it wasn't for 2fa.

Would that be why I've no loot box in the app then as I'm not the "first" account holder this would be the lease company?

Can someone please just give me a step by step link(s) of where to click on your account as I can't see any link/tab for history at all in my account.

Top right of desktop browser

upload_2021-1-3_10-6-26.png

Would that be why I've no loot box in the app then as I'm not the "first" account holder this would be the lease company?

As an additional driver, I get a loot box to my (dormant) account in the app, but nothing to do with the vehicle I drive/linked to. It kind of makes sense, but misses the case where the additional driver plays a more active role than just driver. Won't be the first time that I will have been greeted at a service request with "your not Tanya" :oops:

Last edited:
I am in a same boat as you as I lease through lex autolease also but I have not used any superchargers yet so no history.
However I was trying to find the history section same as you on my Tesla account last night using my mobile and could not find anywhere and then out of chance I turned my mobile to landscape mode and there it was next to sign out.
Not sure if you are using a pc/ laptop to access your account, which I haven't tried but through mobile landscape mode displays history.
Hopefully this will help.
Cheers.
Wow that works something as simple as putting in landscape shows the history tab (using phone) that's annoying but thank you.

Totally agree with this. I seem to have lost service history even in the app lately, tried reinstalling it too, any idea?