Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla account what 4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla web site list my car and a manage button. Only thing I can do under manage is schedule service which I can do with phone app.

Lots of post about buying FSD, ESA etc using my tesla. How?

Thanks. Obviously my first time.

The Tesla web site list my car and a manage button. Only thing I can do under manage is schedule service which I can do with phone app.

Lots of post about buying FSD, ESA etc using my tesla. How?

Thanks. Obviously my first time.

The Tesla account page looks differently for different Tesla Models and also depending on your current configuration. I assume you have Model S. How old is it? What version of the Autopilot Hardware?

Before I purchased the FSD upgrade for my HW2.5 Model S, I had a section titled "Autopilot Upgrade" with a BUY link under Full Self-Driving Capability". Now since I have made my purchase, that section is gone.

If you don't have that "Autopilot Upgrade" section and you are certain that your car has HW2.0 or above, then you may want to contact Tesla Customer Care about it.

The Tesla account page looks differently for different Tesla Models and also depending on your current configuration. I assume you have Model S. How old is it? What version of the Autopilot Hardware?

Before I purchased the FSD upgrade for my HW2.5 Model S, I had a section titled "Autopilot Upgrade" with a BUY link under Full Self-Driving Capability". Now since I have made my purchase, that section is gone.

If you don't have that "Autopilot Upgrade" section and you are certain that your car has HW2.0 or above, then you may want to contact Tesla Customer Care about it.
The car is 2016 75D AP2.0 with EAP.

I go to Tesla.com and sign in. Only selection I see is Manage. On manage only thing I can do is schedule service. Am I on wrong site or page.

I didn’t realize it was that recent! Congratulations!

Yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if it would take a few days for your on-line account to get properly set up. Unless you want to make the FSD purchase right away, then just give it a few days. If nothing changes in a week, then call Tesla.

Are you absolutely sure you don’t have FSD already? ;)

I didn’t realize it was that recent! Congratulations!

Yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if it would take a few days for your on-line account to get properly set up. Unless you want to make the FSD purchase right away, then just give it a few days. If nothing changes in a week, then call Tesla.

Are you absolutely sure you don’t have FSD already? ;)[/QUOT
Hmmm, now that's a question. Wasn't listed as having it and don't have build sheet so I guess I don't know for sure. Would anything show under Auto pilot settings?

Here are option codes that show on Dashboard app. Nothing looks like FSD to me.
AF00, APF2, APH2, APPB, AU01, BCMB, BP00, BR00, BS00, BTX5, CDM0, CH05, COUS, CW00, DCF0, DRLH, DSH5, DV4W, FG00, FR03, HP00, IDBO, IX00, LP00, MDLS, ME02, MI01, PBSB, PF00, PI00, PK00, PS01, PX00, QNLT, RENA, RFP2, SC01, SP00, SR01, SU00, TM00, TP00, TR00, UTAW, WTAS, X002, X003, X008, X011, X013, X021, X025, X026, X028, X031, X037, X040, X044, YFFC

Hmmm, now that's a question. Wasn't listed as having it and don't have build sheet so I guess I don't know for sure. Would anything show under Auto pilot settings?

Here are option codes that show on Dashboard app. Nothing looks like FSD to me.
AF00, APF2, APH2, APPB, AU01, BCMB, BP00, BR00, BS00, BTX5, CDM0, CH05, COUS, CW00, DCF0, DRLH, DSH5, DV4W, FG00, FR03, HP00, IDBO, IX00, LP00, MDLS, ME02, MI01, PBSB, PF00, PI00, PK00, PS01, PX00, QNLT, RENA, RFP2, SC01, SP00, SR01, SU00, TM00, TP00, TR00, UTAW, WTAS, X002, X003, X008, X011, X013, X021, X025, X026, X028, X031, X037, X040, X044, YFFC

Isn’t APF2 the code for Full-Self Driving?! :)

APH2 is the code for hardware 2 (APH3 = AP2.5 hardware and APH4 = AP3 hardware just released), but I don't think there is anything in the codes that says whether it is activated. I think if you went under Controls > Autopilot, if there is an option to turn on Autopilot, then you have Autopilot, at least EAP. Until your account is updated, I don't know if a way to tell otherwise, unless it says it on your purchase order, which it should list of you bought it

Edit - the above post is correct, apf2 indicates Autopilot. I originally read APH2, so I am an idiot and will now shut up