Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla added White and Red to their Paint Repair Kit!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See the link below for the same product with the updated color choices.

As a pearl white multi coat Model 3 owner, I’m a little hesitant to buy because according to the kit, the color is simply “white”, not “pearl white multi coat”. Can anyone confirm if this will look seamless with the paint on my car? Is it the same color? The same goes for red.

Model S/X/3 Paint Repair Kit

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
So what you’re saying is, this wouldn’t match up with the pearl white multi coat Model 3?

If I'm going to spend over $60 including tax and shipping for a vial of paint and some supplies, I would prefer that the paint code matches the paint on my car, yes.

And as a pearl white car owner, having acquired 2 or 3 chips over 15 months, I would rather order this or a larger variant thereof unless and until Tesla adds the pearl white paint code.

Reactions: lupend88
That is the old solid white ...I had the Tesla body shop near me mix up some pearl white ..just ask your SC they will usually do for free if you ask nicely :oops:...it’s actually three bottles they gave me ..the base coat ..the white coat and a clear coat ...

Reactions: lupend88