Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla allowed to open Richmond VA location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4280.JPG
IMG_4281.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4283.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG
IMG_4285.JPG
Ramps / bay doors in place, when looking good!

Thanks!

Ordered :)

Tesla should give the T-shirt with every car sale

Yea I ordered two earlier today myself.

Has there been any updates on the opening date of this Richmond location?

I think that Mid Atlantic region owners (and enthusiasts) should show up in absolute mass for the opening. I'll be there from the panhandle of West Virginia.:)

Last edited:
I heard August from a fellow owner who is getting dangerously close to his 50k mile warranty and wants to hold off crossing that threshold until it opens.

Furniture inside (assuming it's not leftover Bassett furniture :)) leads me to believe they're closer to opening than August. But they may still be doing a ton on the garage side I guess...

• Funny
Reactions: EVTECH
I heard August from a fellow owner who is getting dangerously close to his 50k mile warranty and wants to hold off crossing that threshold until it opens.

Furniture inside (assuming it's not leftover Bassett furniture :)) leads me to believe they're closer to opening than August. But they may still be doing a ton on the garage side I guess...

From my looking through the windows and stuff, the garage needs a bunch of work, there is no car lifts yet and some other key pieces of "heavy" machinery to be installed. I suspect August is realistic, it's also what I heard from Mike in the Tyson's office that August is the target and he was one of the people coming down to work in the new shop.

From my looking through the windows and stuff, the garage needs a bunch of work, there is no car lifts yet and some other key pieces of "heavy" machinery to be installed. I suspect August is realistic, it's also what I heard from Mike in the Tyson's office that August is the target and he was one of the people coming down to work in the new shop.

The lifts are in there, they just aren't viewable from the outside unless one of the roll up doors out back are open. Early August is target for service I heard.