Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla and 60 minutes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I enjoyed the piece very much. Elon's obvious emotion at the turn of events in 2008 was notable. Thank God he's human, because he's becoming a national treasure.

He really is. Fantastic intellect and attitude. He teared up a little and I will bet $$$ there were more viewers than me that had the same emotion. Broke after blowing the Paypal money and facing a low point to go on and become as you so accurately put it : "...a national treasure." At times we (owners) ask for more more, criticize, or make suggestions, however under all that we are still in awe of the company, the products, and this history making fantastic person.

He really is. Fantastic intellect and attitude. He teared up a little and I will bet $$$ there were more viewers than me that had the same emotion. Broke after blowing the Paypal money and facing a low point to go on and become as you so accurately put it : "...a national treasure." At times we (owners) ask for more more, criticize, or make suggestions, however under all that we are still in awe of the company, the products, and this history making fantastic person.

CBS 60 Minutes, apologizes for using Tesla footage and adding engine sounds inappropriately... correcting online audio of the episode...
in Tesla report | Fox News