Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla and Elon Musk are killing people for no reason and will never get close to producing a true AP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla AP equipped cars have less air bag deployments (NHTSA) and lower crash rates (IIHS) than similar Teslas without AP.

I recommend:

upload_2018-5-16_19-29-55.png

Tesla wants its drivers to let go of the steering wheel no matter what their legalese states.

Elon Musk would like to avoid accountability and liability

Elon…wants to convince his overly trusting customers to pay $5000 for the privilege to risk their lives as Guinea…also wants to avoid blame and liability

When Tesla hires you to speak for them I will un-ignore you.

Well, if it takes the OP “6-45 seconds of time to gain the proper level of situation awareness to take the right action“ there’s your problem right there.

Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to drive, and should just use Uber. It would make driving in Pittsburg safer.

Laurel, clearly.

From the analysis I heard of that audio clip, the words "yanni" and "laurel" are both there at different frequencies. People who have poor high frequency hearing tend to hear laurel. Also playing the clip on a sound system with a strong base you will tend to hear "laurel". Children who tend to have better high frequency hearing tend to hear "yanni".

I heard a story on it in the car and I heard "ganni". I haven't tried with other sound systems yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Joe F
Status
Not open for further replies.