Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla and EV Blog/News Sites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to just add to this thread as I come across what I think are good news sources. In the last week I have enjoyed 2 videos from Sean Mitchell's vlog by the name All things EV The first was a video with Rivian's CEO in a Gondola:
And Just lately one of the most concisely well sourced discussions on Tesla's Maxwell's Technology potential for Tesla:

I thought I would revive this thread because I have started to really enjoy three new channels worth mentioning.
1) As an investor by far my favorite channel has become Rob Maurer's, Tesla Daily. Lately he has become less daily and started to produce super high quality interviews. Here is one of his latest:
2) Whenever, I need to chill out and get more perspective, I go to long time TMC poster's Dave Lee's channel. Here is a good Video he did a little over a month ago:
And 3) I also sometimes find Steve's channel Solving the Money Problem entertaining.

Anyone else have new (or old, but not already mentioned) sources of Tesla news they would recommend?