TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla and Solar City employees get priority as are Tesla customers, so will Solar City customers?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by SJBMD, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SJBMD

SJBMD Member

I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question. I have read that employees of both Tesla and Solar City get priority in delivery as Tesla and Solar City are now one company and that also current Tesla customers are getting priority in delivery. As someone on the waitlist for a Model 3 (since March 31st, 2016) and a Solar City customer for 2 plus years, will I get priority in delivery?

2. Sus

Sus Member

I've never seen mention of Solar City customers getting priority delivery.

3. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

Haven't heard, but highly doubt it would have any bearing on priority. Can't hurt to ask, but wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

The point of Tesla customers (owners) getting priority was that they helped fund the Model 3. That doesn't really apply to Solar City customers. Would be a good perk!

Employees are another story, and of course it's now one company.

• Like x 1