TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Tesla Angel

Discussion in 'News' started by teslaspotter, Oct 11, 2010.

1. teslaspotter

teslaspotter Member

Sep 14, 2009
    East Bay
    I met a TESLA ANGEL at the GreenDrive EVent in Richmond this weekend... Mr. #60 let me DRIVE his Tesla! Thank you so very much!! I have been letting people drive my 96v old-school conversion for years because I feel until people actually operate an EV, they just can't get it. HowEVer, my chance to drive a Tesla just hadn't happened. Now that I've "lost my virginity" I feel "reborn" ...O! is that a bad mix of metaphors?... Well, that's how it feels. Thank You for sharing your most precious ride and restoring my hopeful belief that EV production can revitalise the concept of production in the USA! Only 2 other Teslas were spotted at this EVent:They were SUN 2EV [#33] and son of ANGEL, #359! Thanks for making it out to the EAST BAY!
  2. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Oct 15, 2008
    Warren, New Jersey, United States
    Ah, are you aware that the quid pro quo is that you have to at least put down the deposit for a Model S now?
  3. tomsax

tomsax Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Sammamish, WA
    teslaspotter: great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I think old-school conversion folks that kept the dream alive and shared the vision during the dark years are exempt.