Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Annual Shareholder Meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things I want to hear:
  • GF3 progress, which equipment is installing, which equipment was ordered and when to arrive.
  • Smart summon
  • Supercharger v3 rollout
  • GF4 if possible
  • Pickup truck reveal date
Things I don’t want to hear:
  • Tesla cars being appreciating assets, which I totally agree, but would be negatively reported for sure. Just casually mention the plan to gradually and steadily raise FSD package price to 200k.

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark and dww12
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, this is midnight for me and I travel tomorrow morning. Ugh.

But things I'd want to hear:
GF3,
GF4,
How regulation is going for the FSD to be actuated (I know it was backrolled in the EU),
Battery production and possible GF1 build increase,
Solar expansion,
Powerwall backlogs,
GF2 production of solar roof tiles, and
whether Model Y/Semi/Roadster is on track to be released at their estimated dates.

Things I don't want to hear;
TSLA Shorts complaining.

What I want to hear but won't hear:
"These are the new best practices we're adopting for customer service, inspired by Salesforce and eBay"

FYI, I expect the stock to drop all day. Certain types of short term traders always exit stocks entirely before the annual meeting and get back in afterwards, and more of those trade long than short.

THIS is what stockholders should be asking about at the annual meeting:

Tesla ext. service agreement NIGHTMARE. Hey say driver electronic seat function is a wear & tear

This sort of thing is totally unacceptable, and it's happening far too often. Tesla has to get their service department under control and reliably honor warranties.

This is a threat to the long-term survival of the company. The only such threat. If they get a reputation for refusing to honor warranties, they are TOAST.

Reactions: jeffro01 and Sudre
Not expecting much new news from this but would be nice to get an idea on when pickup reveal would be(like which month).

Also would it be too much to ask for a mic drop moment like say "Welcome out to the floor my new best friend(and new partner) "Insert Tim or Jeff here"...……………….just in case it's not clear.....I really want shorts to get caught with their pants down ;)

Lots to look at out front today at the shareholders meeting

Semi
85A52056-5D28-46B9-95A5-692992F7E970.jpeg

Roadster. It looks more amazing in real life than in the photos.
CE95B5FD-3E3B-44F3-A600-E6CE64E9FD2B.jpeg

Y
5265B4C5-5FE0-4641-8436-7EC1E1716C42.jpeg

Y
A773391C-90B9-490C-B307-88E99E719D2F.jpeg

Walked in late, but they're still doing business. Board got most of what it wanted, but #4/#5 were rejected for getting less than a supermajority! Those were the shorter board terms and removal of supermajority requirements! Apparently more than 1/3 of the Tesla stockholders still want those anti-takeover provisions.