Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App always shown update progress?

Bueno

Sep 27, 2018
Fontana CA
Just received an update and noticed in the app that it’s showing update progress is this new or have I just never noticed?

Attachments

• 3F3A04D6-ABC0-400B-A9B6-ACC68822657B.jpeg
    3F3A04D6-ABC0-400B-A9B6-ACC68822657B.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Informative
Reactions: Tam

dannycamps

Apr 8, 2019
Northeast USA
This is a isolated case. It’s not happening for all Tesla. Just a few have reported this.
I didn’t have it on my Model S or Model X and friends did not have it on their Model 3.

Seems more than just an isolated case based on the thread here. Common denominator is MCU1/AP1 cars. Not sure if any AP2 cars had it happen yet.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
This is a isolated case. It’s not happening for all Tesla. Just a few have reported this.
I didn’t have it on my Model S or Model X and friends did not have it on their Model 3.
Not isolated. There's already lots of stories creeping up and that's just those that received the update already and then took the time to post about it or even connected those two dots.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Seems more than just an isolated case based on the thread here. Common denominator is MCU1/AP1 cars. Not sure if any AP2 cars had it happen yet.
I think I saw someone in the other thread say they experienced it with AP2 so I'm not sure what the variable is yet other than the firmware.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC