Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App and SolarEdge Inverter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would appear that only one of your inverters is associated with your solaredge site. I’m not sure if this is something Solaredge can fix if you call them with your two inverter serial numbers or if it’s something tesla would have to fix.

That is normal. I don’t believe that tesla ever does the physical layout mapping.

Because the other 21 are attached to the other inverter that doesn’t show up on your account

That’s not a panel, that’s the totals for the whole string of 21 panels that are attached to that inverter.

I wonder how I can convince TESLA to activate my other inverter since they dont "support" the Solar Edge app. Anyone have any suggestions?

I wonder how I can convince TESLA to activate my other inverter since they dont "support" the Solar Edge app. Anyone have any suggestions?

Activate is probably the wrong word. Unless your second inverter isn’t working at all then it is activated or commissioned. You just can’t see it in the solaredge app. If you are talking to support you want them to “associate your inverter with your Solaredge site”. But yeah, it might be difficult to work with Tesla to get them to do it. You can try Solaredge support, however their answer might be that you need your installer to do it. In that case you might just need to call tesla and make the request and see if they are willing to do it.