Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App- Charge Stats- Home location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wpg3

Feb 27, 2022
US
I have two questions. In the Tesla app on the opening page says "Software Update" connect to wifi to download. Phone is always connected to wifi and no update is generated. Is this a common message for all? Second question is that in "Charge Stats" it will not recognize home as charging location. It only displays "other" as charge locations. All home addresses, KWH, etc. are entered correctly in GPS and settings. I have seen the other thread re this but no resolve. Does anyone think that deleting software from phone and re installing would resolve this issue?

I have two questions. In the Tesla app on the opening page says "Software Update" connect to wifi to download. Phone is always connected to wifi and no update is generated. Is this a common message for all? Second question is that in "Charge Stats" it will not recognize home as charging location. It only displays "other" as charge locations. All home addresses, KWH, etc. are entered correctly in GPS and settings. I have seen the other thread re this but no resolve. Does anyone think that deleting software from phone and re installing would resolve this issue?
It looks like you can reset the Home location. If you go into the Charging screen, at the bottom are Settings. Click that and then you might be able to set up the Home location there (utility, etc).

Reactions: doubleshot