Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App - Charge Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry another question. If I purchase the Tesla wall charger I hear that you access it in the same app as the car. Will I be able to see home-charge history in that part of the app? I need to be able to at least see kWh used for home charging.

It's always nice to be singled out as a second class 'owner' when you are so lowly as to lease a car.

Another second class 'feature' of my (leased, shamefully) new tesla is no parking sensors. Thanks for that.

A few days into 'ownership' of my disgracefully leased tesla and still finding more things missing from my tesla experience, like no Steam integration on the humble model 3. So near and yet so far it seems.

At least tesla gave me a umc charger cable with the car, I had read before delivery that tesla were stripping that out as well. Perhaps in future the umc charger will only be available to real owners not pretend ones like me.

It's always nice to be singled out as a second class 'owner' when you are so lowly as to lease a car.

Another second class 'feature' of my (leased, shamefully) new tesla is no parking sensors. Thanks for that.

A few days into 'ownership' of my disgracefully leased tesla and still finding more things missing from my tesla experience, like no Steam integration on the humble model 3. So near and yet so far it seems.

At least tesla gave me a umc charger cable with the car, I had read before delivery that tesla were stripping that out as well. Perhaps in future the umc charger will only be available to real owners not pretend ones like me.
Biggest annoyance for me is no access to the full charge stats for lease customers 😭

Steam is a model S/X feature, so your in the same boat as the rest of us.

Biggest annoyance for me is no access to the full charge stats for lease customers 😭
You are not missing much as its not very accurate. You get better data from one of the third party apps, such as TeslaFi.

For example, using TeslaFi I can see I spent £303.55 to drive 14,224 miles, where £269.97 was for home charging. Total kWh used was 4,215.71. You can't see data like that in the Tesla app!

You are not missing much as its not very accurate. You get better data from one of the third party apps, such as TeslaFi.

For example, using TeslaFi I can see I spent £303.55 to drive 14,224 miles, where £269.97 was for home charging. Total kWh used was 4,215.71. You can't see data like that in the Tesla app!
not saying you can't get more from Teslafi but I can see from the tesla app that I spent £139 to drive 3835miles where £104 was Home, £17 was Supercharger and £18 was other. total kilowatt hours was 1524.
it only shows the total miles not the miles per year or month so you can only do the total unless you have your monthly miles recorded separately but its not bad,
Miles driven per month in the Charge stats section would be a nice addition. They are clearly still working on it so 🤞

But it will never give me this amount of data
Screenshot_20230110_191526_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: TimboUK
Different reason for missing charge stats on the Tesla app:

Although I had these showing for my Model 3 I didn't find them particularly useful so rarely looked at them. When I transferred that car across to a new account/email address the stats continued to appear when I logged into that one but the original account (which now only has a Model Y) no longer has stats. Deleting & reinstalling the app, logging out etc made no difference so I've given up trying.

No great loss though.

It must be the same for all authorised users. I can see stats for both our cars (both purchased under my account) but my mrs cannot see the stats for either as an authorised user. I cant see a plausible explanation as to why Tesla would omit this from authorised users. On a side note its not that great now for those of us that are on the 7.5p cheap rate as you can only set either 7p or 8p and being it should be a simple fix, Im surprised its been like this for a long time now.