Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App down (again?)

Dante

Apr 3, 2016
Canada
Assuming I didn’t get hacked, because I can still log into Tesla website, but my app stopped working and after signing out, I can no longer sign back in because it says password is wrong. Anyone else having troubles? Does this just resolve on its own?

Reactions: axar

GoFaster

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wayland, MA
Same here. The app (iOS) put up an error saying my car was no longer in my account. But I can log on to the web site. Undoubtedly a temporary glitch.

whatthe2

Dec 16, 2016
Denver, CO
Assuming I didn’t get hacked, because I can still log into Tesla website, but my app stopped working and after signing out, I can no longer sign back in because it says password is wrong. Anyone else having troubles? Does this just resolve on its own?
Same here but can’t log into app or website.

Edit: Scratch that, I CAN log into website. Must have typed wrong PW. o_O

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
Same here. I just finished the V10 update so thought it was related to that until I saw others had the same issue.

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng

TexanEV

Jul 30, 2019
Texas
upload_2019-9-27_17-51-8.jpeg

SD_Engnr

Mar 24, 2016
San Diego
Same. Must be all those people using advanced summon at the same time...

I just need to cool my car before leaving work!

UPDATE: Back up and running. (15 mins after issue was noticed)

Last edited:

whatthe2

Dec 16, 2016
Denver, CO
Interesting. The app kicked me out and I can't log back in as noted above. However, I went to get something from my car (figured I would need the key card, but decided to try with phone in my pocket anyway). Sure enough, I could still unlock the car with my phone. Can't figure out how this is possible when I can't log back into the app.

Bueno

Sep 27, 2018
Fontana CA
Yup same here, first I got charging interrupted then kicked out of app when I went to restart charging. Checked cams on my building and seen charging cable unplugged. I was like WTF so I went outside and it was just my wife taking the car haha. Freaked me out though. App saying car no longer in account then seeing car unplugged.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC