Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Down Again?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me vent for a moment. I own car made by a company that possesses the (software) engineering expertise to enable that car to drive itself, to park itself, to pull out of a parking spot and essentially fetch its owner, and drive that owner all the way home, and that same company can't solve a frickin server issue? Mine has been disconnected since around 2 PM yesterday afternoon and it's still disconnected this morning (as is my wife's phone). This IS ridiculous!

And it not on my end. I can open the Tesla app and although it's showing disconnected, I can still lock doors, unlock door, open the frunk, open the trunk, turn on sentry mode and many other things. It's Tesla!

Let me vent for a moment. I own car made by a company that possesses the (software) engineering expertise to enable that car to drive itself, to park itself, to pull out of a parking spot and essentially fetch its owner, and drive that owner all the way home, and that same company can't solve a frickin server issue? Mine has been disconnected since around 2 PM yesterday afternoon and it's still disconnected this morning (as is my wife's phone). This IS ridiculous!

And it not on my end. I can open the Tesla app and although it's showing disconnected, I can still lock doors, unlock door, open the frunk, open the trunk, turn on sentry mode and many other things. It's Tesla!
Did you try logging out then back in?