Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA APP FOR PC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if they changed the behavior on the 1.15.0 firmware. I'm still on 1.12.0. Logging in does not stop the powerwall for me (I believe this is what the force_sm_off flag is for).

It's possible they changed the parameters in the newer firmware. One thing you can do to see if things changed is to use the debug mode in your browser and trace the network calls when you go through the wizard. This should show you the exact parameters being passed. I'd be interested to know if you discover any differences.

Sorry for multiple posts, can't edit here? to answer one of my questions tokens don't last long couple of hours later the response is "token expired". So I just need to work out why i cant restart the powerwall with "/api/config/done"

I'm wondering if they changed the behavior on the 1.15.0 firmware. I'm still on 1.12.0. Logging in does not stop the powerwall for me (I believe this is what the force_sm_off flag is for).

It's possible they changed the parameters in the newer firmware. One thing you can do to see if things changed is to use the debug mode in your browser and trace the network calls when you go through the wizard. This should show you the exact parameters being passed. I'd be interested to know if you discover any differences.

There has been alot of talk about Tesla's TOU coming soon, I'm thinking my differences in behaviour are related. My powerwall is actually faulty to be replaced, it tapers off charging rate to about 1.7kwh on solar when its hot so system exports to the grid even when not full, since it was reported I seem to receive latest firmware very early I guess in a temporary or hopeful fix.

I have no experience with browser debug but I get the concept i'll see what I can work out

Hi all - I've made an update to the Powerwall Companion Win10 app to include a new feature that is not in the official Tesla app. There's now a graph that shows your battery storage level over the past 2 days. Example below. And before anyone asks for more than 2 days, unfortunately that's as far back as the detailed power info is provided by the API.

apps.10676.14000336484942127.f545d0a4-400d-4e78-be28-379e86f514ee.8f2457a7-f0f8-40cd-970b-7988ebc8a73a

Hi all - I've made an update to the Powerwall Companion Win10 app to include a new feature that is not in the official Tesla app. There's now a graph that shows your battery storage level over the past 2 days. Example below. And before anyone asks for more than 2 days, unfortunately that's as far back as the detailed power info is provided by the API.

Awesome! Thank you for your efforts.

apps.10676.14000336484942127.f545d0a4-400d-4e78-be28-379e86f514ee.8f2457a7-f0f8-40cd-970b-7988ebc8a73a

I'm having trouble logging in. No luck with my Tesla PW or my TEG s/n as PW. Any ideas?

Hi, ausmeerkat, I wondered if you had looked at making a version of your App to run on Windows 10 IoT so that it would run or a Raspberry Pi? My PW2 will be installed very soon in the UK and I am looking into monitoring options
JWD
If you have a Windows PC my app can do what you want.
Tesla for Windows - The ultimate Tesla app for PC

Also I can try making some bash scripts if you want for the raspberry pi. PM me.

Reactions: Bigtanuki