Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off, I have terrible short term memory. Every single time I range charge my car, I forget to turn the meter back to 90% and the next time I charge it does a range charge.

Would love a feature on the app where you could select a 'one time only' range charge and then it would automatically snap back to previous settings. Would anyone else benefit from this or am I just an idiot? Wait, don't answer that...

First off, I have terrible short term memory. Every single time I range charge my car, I forget to turn the meter back to 90% and the next time I charge it does a range charge.

Would love a feature on the app where you could select a 'one time only' range charge and then it would automatically snap back to previous settings. Would anyone else benefit from this or am I just an idiot? Wait, don't answer that...

I haven't forgotten to turn it back myself, but I remember the annoyance of having to do so in order to keep the battery in tip top shape when I've done it. That'd be a great idea - making it a one-time thing as an option.