Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App is fantastic!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a couple of opportunities to use the Tesla App before today, but all in static situations. Now as my daughter has gone to LAX to pick up other daughter, SIL and new grand baby, I could see when she pulled up at the terminal, saw doors, hatch and frunk open and close. As she got on the freeway, I realized that the speed indicator also shows power and regen. In fact, I realize now that it looks like a small version of the pre-ver.7 speedo graphic from the instrument panel.

Fantastic!

I had a couple of opportunities to use the Tesla App before today, but all in static situations. Now as my daughter has gone to LAX to pick up other daughter, SIL and new grand baby, I could see when she pulled up at the terminal, saw doors, hatch and frunk open and close. As she got on the freeway, I realized that the speed indicator also shows power and regen. In fact, I realize now that it looks like a small version of the pre-ver.7 speedo graphic from the instrument panel.

Fantastic!
It is really cool to watch the car in real-time. Especially speed/throttle/regen