Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App is not showing any information

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all Hello,

I am new in this forum.

I have some problem with my Tesla App. I updated the Tesla App from App Store but after updated the informations disappeared like the screenshot. I reinstalled the app also I signed out and signed in back but nothing has changed anything.

Tesla app version: 4.14.2

Screenshot:

IMG_9399.PNG

Anyone can help me?

Thank you.

I would try resetting network setting on your phone.

Settings/general/reset/reset network

If that doesn’t work, I would try to see if you can sign in on another phone, that would tell you if it’s a phone problem or a Tesla account problem….

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
I would try resetting network setting on your phone.

Settings/general/reset/reset network

If that doesn’t work, I would try to see if you can sign in on another phone, that would tell you if it’s a phone problem or a Tesla account problem….
I tried resetting my network and it is same. Also I tried to another phone but in the other phone it has informations. Only my phone has no any informations on the app.

Thank you.

I’m having exactly the same issue. Both phone and car is connected to the internet but still all the texts in the app are “gone”. Anyone else with this issue? Any suggestions to fix? Except restarting app, phone, upgrading iOS, all tried.

App version is 4.14.2 on iOS 16.1.1
Model 3 has 2022.36.6

I tried resetting my network and it is same. Also I tried to another phone but in the other phone it has informations. Only my phone has no any informations on the app.

Thank you.
If it works on another phone, it looks like your phone is the issue. I would back up your phone and then restore (erase) as the next step. I would also double check and make sure you don’t have a VPN installed or any profiles (settings/general/device management)