Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App issue post delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question regarding the Tesla app. I took delivery of a 2021 LR on 12/10. App worked great after I accepted delivery. After 24hours the app changed back to how it looked before delivery with just a picture of the car and a link to learn more through videos, no functionality. I called Tesla and they said this is normal, and that I should be able to use the app again within a week. Has anyone else experienced this?

Quick question regarding the Tesla app. I took delivery of a 2021 LR on 12/10. App worked great after I accepted delivery. After 24hours the app changed back to how it looked before delivery with just a picture of the car and a link to learn more through videos, no functionality. I called Tesla and they said this is normal, and that I should be able to use the app again within a week. Has anyone else experienced this?

that doesnt sound "normal" at all. If logging out and back into the app doesnt restore functionality, I would re engage tesla. "Thats normal" is either VERY new (like december 2020 deliveries) or BS. Of course, with 2020 being how it is, I guess you are lucky your phone didnt spontaneously combust when the app stopped working.....