Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my tesla app became nonfunctional today. Had been using for 7 years, multiple phones. Other phones in family, no issues. Only thing I can think of was that I had updated iphoneX to 12.14.1 couple of hrs before. I had not closed the app (never had in past). Any similar event for others? Easily fixed with deletion of app and reloading it. Tried restarting the phone before as well as closing app without benefit

my tesla app became nonfunctional today. Had been using for 7 years, multiple phones. Other phones in family, no issues. Only thing I can think of was that I had updated iphoneX to 12.14.1 couple of hrs before. I had not closed the app (never had in past). Any similar event for others? Easily fixed with deletion of app and reloading it. Tried restarting the phone before as well as closing app without benefit

You might want to report at:

Tesla.com down? Current problems and outages | Downdetector

Need to warn people that deleting app and reinstalling will eliminate your keycard. A better thing to try first is to sign out and resign in. If you do need to delete and reinstall app be sure you have key card with you. So easy to forget that after 2 yrs of not using it

• Informative
Reactions: Tam
I recently purchased model S and was able to use the APP on my Android phone for basic functions. Y'day evening I wanted to setup a Service appointment which is only possible using their App. I was unable to connect to the car for several hours, so I logged out and in, rebooted the phone, but no success. I uninstalled the APP and now it keeps saying "Sign-in Failed. There are no products linked to your Tesla account". On PC/browser I am able to login and see my car, but I can't schedule service appointment from there. There is no "chat" option on tesla.com/support either. This is really frustrating. How do I get rid of this error message and log back in??