Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Login

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SR+ is a company car, ordered by my boss. The Tesla app is logged in using his email address and password. The app has my card details registered to it now so I can pay for Supercharging sessions, etc.

I had to use Supercharger on 2 occasions yesterday and the boss was getting notifications from the app. Is there a way to change login details in the app? Don't want to lock myself out of the car or app.

My SR+ is a company car, ordered by my boss. The Tesla app is logged in using his email address and password. The app has my card details registered to it now so I can pay for Supercharging sessions, etc.

I had to use Supercharger on 2 occasions yesterday and the boss was getting notifications from the app. Is there a way to change login details in the app? Don't want to lock myself out of the car or app.
Your boss can add other drivers to the car so that they can login with their own credentials:

Tesla SSO - Sign In
Click Manage > Car Access > Add Driver

I don't think that will silence the notifications though if his account is listed as the registered owner?

I've got a strange problem with my mobile Tesla app. When I tried to open it yesterday morning it asked for my login details which have been the same now for four years. I duly entered them only to be told that they were not recognised. So I checked on my desktop and they are totally valid. Tried the mobile app again still no success. So I changed my password, logged in with the new password on the desktop and all was fine. Tried on the app and same result as before - not recognised.

Wondering if anybody has experienced this and/or has a suggested remedy.

TIA

Just an update on my signing in difficulty.

I changed my password for the fourth time last night, still couldn't sign in - saying the username and password combination did not match any that they recognised. All this time I've had no problem logging in to my Desktop account using these details.

As a last resort, tried again a few minutes ago and - voila - I'm back in.:D