Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app not working for iOS 16 (Australia)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our family have 3 new iphone 14s using iOS 16 and non of them will operate our 2 cars and 1 powerwall. They all have the same problems. “Turn on Bluetooth “ (it is) “check internet connection “ (all good). I’ve resorted to using a card until this is sorted. There has been some beta testing with no real problems.
Is any one else having issues?

YES I am using the Tesla App for my Solar installation - with my iPhone 14 ProMax iOS 16 - the app FAILS with "Check Internet Connection" even though I am clearly able to access the internet via wifi and phone (AND the same Tesla App works well in the old iPhone 13 ProMax with iOS 16 installed.... Tesla can you hear us??

Sorry to start from the start, you downloaded todays latest app 4.13.1? It lists bug fixes compared to yesterdays 4.13 app and dropped into App Store first thing this morning. Try using mobile data in the first instance, not direct to wifi.

Our family have 3 new iphone 14s using iOS 16 and non of them will operate our 2 cars and 1 powerwall. They all have the same problems. “Turn on Bluetooth “ (it is) “check internet connection “ (all good). I’ve resorted to using a card until this is sorted. There has been some beta testing with no real problems.
Delete the app and reinstall it 👍