Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Notifications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm no longer receiving notifications on my iPhone and Pixel. I have tried the following below to no avail and still not getting notified on the events I have triggered.

Unchecked then checked the notifications I want to receive, logged out and logged back into the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Anyone else having this issue?

Are you asking me if I remembered when MY notifications stopped working or when there was perhaps an outage in the past? If the later, I didn't take delivery on my car until 11/30/16.
Nobody was receiving Android notifications in December and then within days the idle fees were announced (which included reminder notifications when supercharging). Maybe a new release or another announcement soon?

Ahhhhhh.....
With the idle fees, some owners started receiving notifications a few days early and then nobody got notifications. It was probably easier to just turn them off than to roll back the code or push out an updated release.

My car is at the SC tonight so I don't know if notifications are working for me. Do you receive notifications when a firmware update is ready to install? I've probably had at least 5 or 6 firmware updates in two months but never receive those notifications. I think I've only received one "update complete" notification. I receive all charging notifications just fine.

With the idle fees, some owners started receiving notifications a few days early and then nobody got notifications. It was probably easier to just turn them off than to roll back the code or push out an updated release.

My car is at the SC tonight so I don't know if notifications are working for me. Do you receive notifications when a firmware update is ready to install? I've probably had at least 5 or 6 firmware updates in two months but never receive those notifications. I think I've only received one "update complete" notification. I receive all charging notifications just fine.

I have the software update notification selected so when the app is working properly, I do get notified when a software update is available.