Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app now has Solar service option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this new? Don’t remember seeing an option for “Service” at the bottom of this page before.
2A6F83C3-181A-4C8A-91C9-C9F758C3AC21.jpeg

We've had 20.49.0 for about a week and the app version is 3.10.9 (released October 2020). It looks like they are turning on the functionality gradually and not opening it up for all customers at once.
This does seem like the answer - it is a Tesla/server-side setting whether you see it. It was just enabled for us in the last few days as well - don't know exactly when. As a solar roof + PW customer, it seems like that means it is probably rolling out to everybody now. Hopefully I won't have to use it, but it is nice to have that option available.

I just notice this as well. No idea when it arrived but I had the 20.49 for weeks now, but after the first mentions of the new version on the board here. Yes, it seems the roll out is gradual to areas.

Come to think of it, just thought it, anyone knows if Windows updates are handled similarly or to the whole web all at once? Perhaps the traffic would be too much?