Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've installed and signed into the Tesla app on my iPhone. I've looked at "scheduling service" on a YouTube video and when they tap the "Schedule Service" listing on the apps main screen in the video, they get a list of various common problems that one could schedule service for. When I tap the "Schedule Service" listing on my iPhone, the app searches for appointments and all that appears is a delivery appointment I had that is in the past and that was mis-scheduled to begin with. If I tap "Modify or Cancel" my screen shows the appointment information, but no way to cancel or delete it. I just want to delete the mis-scheduled appointment and get the proper screen that will allow me to schedule service if I need it in the future. I tried deleting the app and reloading it onto my iPhone, but still get the same result. Am I missing something?

This behavior is consistent with having an existing appointment on your account. Sounds like whatever happened with your delivery did not get properly closed out. Unfortunately, unless you are able to cancel via the website, you'll need Tesla to fix it for you. Do you have a service center near you? Stopping by the front desk and explaining the situation should do the trick.

Thank you for the suggestions. I can't find any way to delete the appointment when I sign into my Tesla account, so I guess getting them to do it at the service center is the only option. Since the nearest service center is a 2 hr drive, I contacted the sales rep I worked with and he said he will try to get it taken care of. If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to wait until the next time I'm in Atlanta.