Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Questions.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found the animation has improved showing you what the app is doing remotely but seems counter intuitive to me. In this example:

Are the windows open and venting or closed?
Is the A/C button in position to turn it Off or On?

Attachments

• 64D06B5B-D148-4455-868D-006FE64C4C2E.jpeg
    64D06B5B-D148-4455-868D-006FE64C4C2E.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 88
Yeah, Tesla is not consistent with their UI. In this case, the A/C button shows the current state is Off (i.e. press to turn On) while the Vent button indicates what state you want to change to - so Vent means windows are closed and you push the button to open them slightly. 🤷‍♂️

Thank You, glad I am not alone here. They need to be consistent with the UI indicating either the “Current State” or the “Action” you want.

I was at work and my app was accidentally opened showing me the A/C control page. From looking at it I could not tell if the windows were actually venting or closed. Considering that it was raining that day I was concerned and had to go check. Luckily it was closed but the app said “Vent”.

A toggle switch or consistency in the UI would of helped.

Hi, My car isn't due to arrive until May but I've had the app on my Iphone for over a year and it's been glitchy the whole time. Basically, when I open the app it generally spins for a long time, sometimes endlessly and some times it would finally become functional. I decided to delete it from the phone then reload. That worked at first. I had reliable usage for the first few weeks but then it went back to long periods of spinning.

This morning I opened the app to find it won't even spin. I click on the blue "go to account" button and absolutely nothing happens.

Can anyone advise me? I can only hope it improves when my car gets here or I'm going to have to reload it every few weeks.