Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Recognizing TSportline TPMS Sensors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed the different wheels yesterday when looking at the app. I was initially freaked out because these do look like my wheels (which happen to look like the TSportlines TS5), but it occurred to me that the car might simply be recognizing the TSportline TPMS sensors and telling the app I put on their wheels!

That, or the car saw it’s reflection in the side cameras…

06C50A15-51F1-43D0-BD2F-D7CEF05D2610.jpeg

00CA2373-A2C9-4999-A8DD-21BB5994D52E.jpeg

Reactions: kx2top
The wheel pick in the app is the Zero G referral wheels. I think TSsportline has a rim thats a "knockoff" (with legal changes etc) of the Zero G wheel. I dont know about TPMS automatically recognizing rims though, but that would be pretty cool if it happens to be the case.

Let us know what you find out, if you dig into it more.

• Informative
Reactions: Lindenwood
The wheel pick in the app is the Zero G referral wheels. I think TSsportline has a rim thats a "knockoff" (with legal changes etc) of the Zero G wheel. I dont know about TPMS automatically recognizing rims though, but that would be pretty cool if it happens to be the case.

Let us know what you find out, if you dig into it more.
I’ve been poking around for 10 minutes and cannot for the life of me find where to change such aesthetic features….

I am okay chalking it up to Skynet.