Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

scaesare

Mar 14, 2013
NoVA
(originally posted this elsewhere but no reply)

So I don't have FSD (or even a car with the hardware for it). However I did buy Tesla insurance, and had safety score in my app for several weeks after purchasing the Tesla insurance.

It also suddenly disappeared for me. When selecting it in the app I initially see a faint outline of the "curved" graph and page layout etc... but rather than populate those elements after a sec, it all just goes blank.

Restarting the app doesn't fix it. Nor does signing out/back in, nor does re-installing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reactions: elee888
same here, it's been like that for about a month. I had it, now it's blank. I just had an app update on iPhone hoping it'd fix this, but it didn't. I wonder if this will effect my Tesla score and insurance payment.
OK, well at least I'm not completely alone.

I suspect it won't affect score and is just a display thing.... hasn't hit my payment date this month to verify....

OK, looks like my payment is lower than originally projected, so assume my score went up... still can't access the score via the app...
I recently signed up for Tesla insurance in MD a couple of days ago, and even though the app says my safety score will update after my first drive, it's now been 2 days and 6 drives and I still have a "-" in place of a score. *shruggieguy*
Screenshot_20220728-204141.png

I have Tesla insurance and the safety score page is now a black screen. It worked for about a month. Is there any other way to view this score?
same here. the iPhone XS I was using at the time died from wiping it down with wet napkin. Viewable for a bout a month, then black screen. Now, I'm on my back up phone, iPhone 6S and it's working fine on that. very odd.