Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App server down again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla App server is down again and Customer service has no idea what’s wrong or when it will be back up. It is sad that an innovative data company cannot evencommunicate system failure issue to their customers.

Yep. Saw email from TeslaFi and was about to check the car like last time. And said before I waste my time, check TMC first. :D.

I have no idea why the whole kit and kaboodle isn’t in AWS or what part is unique. Makes no sense at all. And who is is going to take ‘maintenance’ for an answer this time?!

Yep, down in the Central US as well at 0445h local time. The app reports, "Updated yesterday" followed by "Vehicle connection error" after a minute of trying.

Good thing I wasn't counting on it to, say, unlock my car and drive somewhere . . . .

Yep, down in the Central US as well at 0445h local time. The app reports, "Updated yesterday" followed by "Vehicle connection error" after a minute of trying.

Good thing I wasn't counting on it to, say, unlock my car and drive somewhere . . . .
Really wouldn’t use app only on an S or X and if you are logged in, the phone will still work for a 3 via BT.

Maybe the same people who run the Referral Awards program are running the App as well...still awaiting my Black HPWC, 22" Tires/Rims, Powerwall....

I spoke to a woman at Tesla Solar yesterday and she told me that I should be patient waiting for the Powerwall - I laughed and told her I am a Tesla owner, patience is virtue!