Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App / Server Down ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 is unresponsive on the App anyone else got this Issue ?
Sames as you, no connection, i've deleted the app and reinstalled and still no joy.... When I log in again all my information has gone (car name, battery percentage etc etc)... It just says MODEL 3 at the top of the page and 'connecting' but nothing happens :-(

Sames as you, no connection, i've deleted the app and reinstalled and still no joy.... When I log in again all my information has gone (car name, battery percentage etc etc)... It just says MODEL 3 at the top of the page and 'connecting' but nothing happens :-(
UPDATE, now it's saying that Model 3 (vin number) is no longer in your Tesla Account. you have been signed out. WEIRD ! And when I try and log back in it says 'no products are linked to your Tesla Account'

Any ideas ??

I had an issue yesterday. Could not connect for 3 hours 10 untill 1pm. Car had full Internet netflix was working but the apis used by the app were returning http504 errors. In the end I did a brake+double button reboot and that fixed it. Never happened before. The guy with the M3 parked next to mine was working fine the whole time.

Happening yesterday / today again, no connection; bluetooth says its connected, tried logging out and back in and deleting the app and re-installing.... any other ideas ?

UPDATE - 2 button re-boot seems to have fixed it on this occasion :)

Last edited: