Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App status code 400

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just placed my order on a Testla model 3, it said to finish my documents on the app so I got the app. Registration and trade in throught the app was simple but on financing whenever I press yes or press no to pay with cash then click on view I get the same error code 400. I am trying to finance the car so I can't really go forward if the app isn't letting me continue. I don't know if this is a server issue or a bug or maybe it's just my phone and wifi but I can't seem to be able to do it anywhere but my phone. Through the website on a computer it says to download the app as well.

So I just placed my order on a Testla model 3, it said to finish my documents on the app so I got the app. Registration and trade in throught the app was simple but on financing whenever I press yes or press no to pay with cash then click on view I get the same error code 400. I am trying to finance the car so I can't really go forward if the app isn't letting me continue. I don't know if this is a server issue or a bug or maybe it's just my phone and wifi but I can't seem to be able to do it anywhere but my phone. Through the website on a computer it says to download the app as well.
I have the exact same problem. Did you solve yours?

@Ricco7Z7 @Dali123 I am having the same issue, we're you guys ever able to find a solution?
Hi i realized it says on the app that it will notify you when it is time to complete your application in regards with financing, hope that helps.