Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App - stuck on waking up today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received an email from Tesla this morning: "We are performing network maintenance from Monday, May 28, 2018 at 9pm PDT to Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 2am PDT, and would like to inform all owners that there may be intermittent disruption to the Tesla app during this time. We recommend that owners keep their key fobs and key cards on hand. We apologize for any inconvenience."

We are performing network maintenance from Monday, May 28, 2018 at 9pm PDT to Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 2am PDT, and would like to inform all owners that there may be intermittent disruption to the Tesla app during this time. We recommend that owners keep their key fobs and key cards on hand. We apologize for any inconvenience.

My Tesla app never gets past "waking up." When I'm coming out of the grocery store I can get the app to open the frunk if I want to bother pulling the phone out, unlocking it, opening the app, and scrolling to the "open frunk" button. But when I'm in the house and the car is sitting in the garage, if I open the app I get "waking up" until I get tired of waiting and close the phone.

My phone on Verizon gets a strong signal including in the garage, but crappy AT&T in the car seldom gets a signal when the car is in the garage. It will be nice when we get wi-fi connectivity. My wi-fi signal easily reaches the garage.