Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App V4.12.0 Adds Tire Pressure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed when car is in motion, you cannot check on the app.
Wonder why one would need that?
Wife was driving the car, alert displayed and I though cool I'll check the values on my phone... nope, not working. Car needs to be stopped apparently.

Same, nothing yet on Android. If it takes too long, I'll try installing it using the APK assuming it's available.

**It is available apparently(search on google for Tesla app apk), but will wait a little longer
My Android finally updated today....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908-192111_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908-192111_Tesla.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 88
Same, nothing yet on Android. If it takes too long, I'll try installing it using the APK assuming it's available.

**It is available apparently(search on google for Tesla app apk), but will wait a little longer

Tesla must have lots of app releases in the field.
I just received 4.11.2-1215 while APKMirror has 2 newer ones (4.12.0-1257 and 4.12.1-1271).

No tire pressure for me.
I think the Apple Store page mentioned a minimum firmware level. I'm on the current FSDb firmware, which may too low a revision level to get the tire pressure.
Me, M3, Ver 2022.20.15, FSD Beta, tire pressures not available in the app
Wifey, MY, Ver 2022.24.8, not FSD, tire pressures available in the app.
Based upon experience, it takes a while for the FSD S/W to catch up with the niceties of non beta s/w.

Reactions: sleepydoc
Finally got Android update yeeterday
4.12.1-1271-f268f9fc8d
I have two teslas '14 P85D with sw 2022.8.10.5 and a '18 MX 100D sw 2022.20.8 it does not show tp readings on either one.
I got the Tessie app 3 weeks ago and it shows the tp readings for my '14MS but not for my MX
first off how does the Tessie app have a lot more information and more control features then the Tesla app? one thing I really like on the Tessie app it has charging Analytics that shows how much energy you added to car and how much energy you used to add to car there is a significant low efficiency rate using Teslas portable chargers they are only around 70% efficient
sorry I'm getting of topic of this thread. Maybe I'll start a thread "Cost more to charge a Tesla then it would buying gas for equivalent ICE car"

• Funny
Reactions: Transformer
not available for Android?
I have read through the thread and did not see info (maybe I missed it?) on why I may not be getting the tire pressure info on the app.
I do understand the need and desire to keep the tires appropriately inflated, and seeing that on the app, would make it easy!
I do not have the "button" on the upper right side of the Controls screen within the app.

Scenario:
Car - ver 2022.24.5
App - ver 4.12.1-1271
Android - ver 12

Anyone else in this situation? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have read through the thread and did not see info (maybe I missed it?) on why I may not be getting the tire pressure info on the app.
I do understand the need and desire to keep the tires appropriately inflated, and seeing that on the app, would make it easy!
I do not have the "button" on the upper right side of the Controls screen within the app.

Scenario:
Car - ver 2022.24.5
App - ver 4.12.1-1271
Android - ver 12

Anyone else in this situation? Thanks in advance!
The only difference I see is the car version.
Mine is 2022.24.8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-124213_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920-124213_Tesla.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 37