Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app version update link for Safety Score.

Have iOS version 4.1.0-663, but can’t see Safety Score in the app. Anybody else have this? How did you fix?
I also have iOS, and just update it to iOS15 three days ago. My Tesla App is version 2021.24.11. I've never heard of Safety Score. Is it a stand alone app or is it a feature that should be on my Tesla App. And also, what the heck does it do?

ShawnA

Supporting Member
Nov 13, 2017
Edwardsburg, MI
Hi @Shelburne ,

The Safety App - beta is a new category in the Tesla App.
For the iPhone it appears between "Upgrades" and "Service."
Per all of the instructions, tweets, etc. it monitors your driving
behavior with a tool Tesla may use for its car insurance business...

The score or rating produced from "observing" your driving will
allow Tesla to distribute the City and Streets Beta FSD to candidates
they believe have safe(r) driving habits...

Good luck,

Shawn

srs5694

Jan 15, 2019
Woonsocket, RI
I updated 2 days ago and still no safety score (IOS). I’ve been driving around a lot Tried restarting the app and my iPhone. Still nothing.
Check your app version. It needs to be at least 4.1; earlier versions don't have the feature. The link in the first post of this thread is to an Android APK file, since there's a delay between release of a new app and its availability in the Android app store; but I gather the process is quicker in iOS. Still, your iPhone might simply not have updated.

Also, as I understand it, this phone feature is only available to people who have used "the Button" to request access to the FSD beta program. "The Button," in turn, is only available if you've bought or subscribed to the FSD feature, and if you've got the latest FSD hardware. If your car has FSD, "the Button" is available in 2021.32.22 Tesla firmware at the top of the Autopilot settings page. You must explicitly opt in to this program; simply updating the car to 2021.32.22 won't give you access to the driving score data.

Mad4sax

Jul 5, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-164415_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-164415_Tesla.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 34

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC