Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app version update link for Safety Score.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You need to drive for a bit first. Once you’re done and the car sits for a while, it should pop up in the app.

I installed 2021.32.22 around noon today. Drove around for a couple hours this afternoon and my rating popped a couple hours after.

Hi @Shelburne ,

The Safety App - beta is a new category in the Tesla App.
For the iPhone it appears between "Upgrades" and "Service."
Per all of the instructions, tweets, etc. it monitors your driving
behavior with a tool Tesla may use for its car insurance business...

The score or rating produced from "observing" your driving will
allow Tesla to distribute the City and Streets Beta FSD to candidates
they believe have safe(r) driving habits...

Good luck,

Shawn

I updated 2 days ago and still no safety score (IOS). I’ve been driving around a lot Tried restarting the app and my iPhone. Still nothing.
Check your app version. It needs to be at least 4.1; earlier versions don't have the feature. The link in the first post of this thread is to an Android APK file, since there's a delay between release of a new app and its availability in the Android app store; but I gather the process is quicker in iOS. Still, your iPhone might simply not have updated.

Also, as I understand it, this phone feature is only available to people who have used "the Button" to request access to the FSD beta program. "The Button," in turn, is only available if you've bought or subscribed to the FSD feature, and if you've got the latest FSD hardware. If your car has FSD, "the Button" is available in 2021.32.22 Tesla firmware at the top of the Autopilot settings page. You must explicitly opt in to this program; simply updating the car to 2021.32.22 won't give you access to the driving score data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-164415_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-164415_Tesla.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 204