Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Tesla App] View Details Freezes Android App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. The android version of this app 4.5.1-864 must have been written by new grads/hires cause it has gone down hill.
The details freezes and also if you try to enter electricity rates (custom) in the Charge Stats page, you can't.... the cursor just flickers and whatever you type doesn't show up.

Same here. The android version of this app 4.5.1-864 must have been written by new grads/hires cause it has gone down hill.
The details freezes and also if you try to enter electricity rates (custom) in the Charge Stats page, you can't.... the cursor just flickers and whatever you type doesn't show up.
I have the problem trying to view details (logo until I force quit the app) but I didn't have any trouble entering the electricity rate information in the charging stats.

Yeah, it only works once. I can clear the cache, see the information and then, the next time I try, it's the big "T" logo again and the app crashes. If it helps, the information isn't very informative -- tells you what you ordered (i.e. Red, Gemini Wheels, Long Rage Plus, etc.) or there's the warranty information in another tab which tells you when the battery warranty etc. expires but it isn't very informative, it's just the day you picked up your Tesla + however many years the respective warranty was ( I don't remember). I'm sure this will be fixed in a future update -- you aren't missing much.