TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla app

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by thebeezknez, Sep 2, 2018.

1. thebeezknez

thebeezknez Member

I used to be able to log into the app and see my future car and those instruction videos.
    Now I can’t access it , tells me there is no product associated with account.

Anyone else see that happen?

2. C141medic

C141medic Active Member

No

3. MikeATL

MikeATL Member

Haven’t heard of anyone without an existing Tesla product being able to use the App (until delivery day)

• Like x 3
  4. Troy916

Troy916 Member

5. plasmo

plasmo Member

I remember a couple years ago people were able to see their upcoming car in their apps.
    Now it won't show up until your exact delivery time.
    I took delivery at 3pm appointment, but got there early so we started at 2pm.
    My Model 3 didn't show up in my app, so they switched my delivery appointment to 2pm, and it popped up.

• Informative x 1
  6. doug joubert

doug joubert New Member

That has happened to me a few times since I signed my papers (won't be getting our car until next week). All I did was sign back in and I could see the videos and the lock box again.

7. SayWhat

SayWhat Member

Was supposed to take delivery Nov 1 but delayed to Nov 10. The app now attempts to connect and comes up as “Mobile access disabled”. No videos now showing. Has this happened to anyone else waiting for delivery?