TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Apparel

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by muleferg, Mar 12, 2015.

1. muleferg

muleferg Member

Warning when buying the men vest and, polo shirt. Get a size larger than you normally wear.

2. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

I've found the current crop of apparel to be of higher quality than what was available 12-18 months ago. That said, the otherwise very sharp long-sleeved t-shirt/casual shirt (it has a very small buttoned v-neck) that I've had for a month has astonishingly long sleeves - and my arms are not​ short. It's nice it has a sleeve roll-up button on it, as I find it awkward to wear with the cuff protruding way down the wrist.

3. muleferg

muleferg Member

I have the red and is a good fit. Last week I got a black one and they sent me a XXL. The sleeves are about 6 in to long. I wear L. :love: I didn't notice the button. Thanks.

4. santana338

santana338 Member

I've been eyeing the cycling jersey. Has anyone gotten one? Any reviews?

5. muleferg

muleferg Member

I would go up a size if I ordered anything again. Or call one of the Showrooms, SC. and ask. Most of the employee's wear the Polo's, ETC. When I visited the Raleigh store they had lots of the goodies.