TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Approved Body Shop in South Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Jon's, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Jon's

Jon's New Member

Has anyone had any experience with the 3 Tesla approved body shops in South Florida? They are: First Class European Authorized Coach Works in Pompano, Countach Auto Ref. & Coach Work in Coral Gables, and Fantastic Finishes of Palm Beach in West Palm Beach. I was rear ended last night and it wasn't my fault. I am going to insist that the repair will only be done by a Tesla Authorized body shop. Thanks!

2. Brightonuk

Brightonuk Member

Yes
    First Class European Authorized Coach Works in Pompano

Work is excellent prices are ridiculous but if your not paying that will not be an issue

You should also look into a diminished value claim the guys at First Class told me to file and it was well worth it

3. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Coral Gables, FL
    I have experience with Countach in Coral Gables which Tesla used for some delivery issues on my inventory car. They did very good work, did so rapidly, charged my car while with them too. I do not know about cost since Tesla paid. My car was hit two days ago, so I will see them again Monday morning. This time I'll find out about the price.

Two peopenI know have recently used them, one for a Porsche, the other for a Jaguar. Both were very happy, but did not tell me anything about price.

4. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

Another vote for First Class Auto. They repaired my old S85 2 years ago after somebody reversed into me in a parking lot. Very expensive as BrightonUK says but excellent work. They also gave me the name of a lawyer and I filed a diminished value claim with the other person (at fault) insurance company. Read all about it here... I'm in mourning!

5. Brightonuk

Brightonuk Member

Bet it was the same brief

6. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

If it was Weinstein & Scharf then it was.

7. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Hi Jon,

Sorry to hear about your fender bender, but welcome to the forum.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts link in my signature.

Larry