Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla ARACHNID 21" WHEELS AND TIRES. Branch new. Never put on(Toronto Area)

apple0315

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
These wheels are brand new. I never even put them on my MS. $5000. Original colour is silver. But don't worry about the colour, I will give you some spray for free to change the colour. You can even remove the spray colour later if you don't like. Like showed in the picture. Plus another set of black centre caps for free.
IMG_8548.JPG
IMG_8971.jpg
IMG_7481.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg
e4def0f5-5100-4db9-a748-fbed1e2029f7.png

rajin929

Sep 22, 2018
Toronto
agreed sakimano, market is flooded with these wheels and the demand isn't what it used to be
sellers need to be willing to flex on their price if they want them sold

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC