TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

TESLA as a weapon company....

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by Quesder, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Quesder

Quesder Member

Would Tesla make money as a Laser weapon provider? According to this article, 30 KW is enough to destroy drones. 150 KW is their next spec. That is super easy for Model S/X , even for 60D.

Laser weapons edge toward use in US military

And P100D with Ludicrous smart FUSE means that it can output 500 KW and destroy a missile in 2.5 seconds.

Consider a vehicle can attack with its Laser Gun and run away with a speed of 100 mph

Man, did I just give a idea that will break the world peace?

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I am certain that Elon has zero interest in building and selling any type of weapon. The ideas you express in your post are absurd and have nothing to do with Tesla.

3. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

I hesistate to even respond to this nonsense, but last I checked there were no high powered lasers in any Tesla. Just because it has a big power source doesn't mean its anywhere close or has anything to do with a weapon.

Now if you wanted to use an ICE as a weapon... that seems far easier what with all that splody liquid in the back.

4. nagypite

nagypite Member

I'm sure they will sell powerpacks for energy weapons, but that is only the power source...