Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla at Goodwood Festival of Speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all those in the UK and parts of Europe, the Goodwood Festival of Speed will be on ITV4 this Saturday at 16:45 BST / 17:45 CET. This will be followed by the London Motor Show at 18:00/19:00. There is a good chance the Roadster will feature in both of these (it is probably the former that Vicki Butler-Henderson was filming for).

I will try to PVR and post it.

By the way, I never posted this because there was almost no coverage of the Roadster. It was completely missing from the FoStech pavilion segment (where they instead devoted loads of time to those stupid Toyota 3-wheeled seat things) and there was a brief flash of VP4 on the hill, but no better than the awesome shot above.

The following show on BIMS - "Pulling Power" - also left the Roadster out of the main EV segment but did give the car its own (very quick 5 second) spot later on. We learnt absolutely nothing new and the Vectrix got more time on screen. They did however have a long review of Th!nk City, which they liked.

Overall I was quite disappointed in both shows though. If anyone desperately does want to see them, please say so and I can convert them to MPEG - else delete them.

Looks like many of the cars from the "FOSTech" pavilion actually got to run on track this year. That makes a change from last year, where most were static and those wacky Toyota armchair things were allowed to show the crowds "the future of motoring". What a difference a year makes.

3689809045_e3da6d94e7.jpg

3689811115_3874b932fd.jpg

3690618626_df29403cfd.jpg

3689810131_a61a515928.jpg

dpeilow,
sorry to hear that with your ancle. Wish you a well recovery.

As for the Namir, I always wondered why not more car companys - if they decide to use a serial hybrid concept - use the rotary engine for the part of the petrol engine.

That Infiniti reminds me a little of Model S.
3689810131_a61a515928.jpg
470_tesla-model-s.jpg

Last edited: