Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla at the 2008 Niello Concours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From Tesla Motors:

"We would like to inform you that Tesla Motors will be present at the 2008 Niello Concours at Serrano in El Dorado Hills. This is located roughly 25 miles from Downtown Sacramento, and about 115 miles from San Francisco. The event is taking place this upcoming weekend on Saturday and Sunday, October 4th and 5th. On Saturday, Tesla Motors will participate in the Niello BMW Ultimate Driving Tour. This drive the day before the event will showcase the Tesla Roadster, as well as many other chosen, rare, and historic cars, as they weave through the foothills of El Dorado County, along the Sacramento River, and finally arrive in Downtown Sacramento. The Concours event on Sunday begins at 10:00 a.m. and runs until 5:00 p.m., where the Tesla Roadster will be on display on the Green at the Serrano Visitors Center. Advanced ticket purchasing is available until Friday October 4th, and they are $35.00 apiece. Tickets will be available the day of the event, at $45.00 apiece. You can get more information from their website, Welcome. If you are available this weekend, and are interested in getting a close up view of the Roadster in your own backyard, we encourage you to come out and meet with us. We hope to see you this weekend!"

Sacramento is bit far for me, I think I'll just drive half a mile to the Menlo Park store ! :wink:

Sacramento Autoshow - a set on Flickr

2916959951_1991f83692.jpg