Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla at the Minnesota State Fair!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Zythryn

Custom Warming Stripes wrap.
Mar 18, 2009
Minnesota
Hey all. The Eco Experience building will have a Tesla Model S on display.
They fair runs from today (Aug 22) through Sept 2nd.
Many thanks to the owners who have graciously donated their cars!

In addition, the Mn PEV owners circle club members are volunteering their time to be available to answer questions about EVs.
We had 26 members filling 56 shifts to talk with people and answer questions. Many many thanks to them all, including a number of posters here:)

If you come out to the fair please stop by:cool:

I'll ask my mom if we can go. It'll be the first Tesla I've ever seen. :smile:
Be sure to sell your Mom on going. For instance, you might tell her there's a lot of truly impressive works in the arts building. Things knitted, sewn, etc. Then, you can tell her you're concerned about the environment and want to learn what you can do to make the world a better place. Tell her you are there for an education, and you've been languishing all summer with no intellectual stimulation. If you can get down to the Blaine sports center, you can ride the bus from there (best option, really). Use the language "Mom, would you sponsor my ticket to the State Fair?" It sounds better to a parent to use the word "sponsor."
I've asked the Tesla service center to provide a fat stack of business cards, someone will come by on Sunday.

She already knows I'm concerned about the environment from all the goal zero solar panels I get. Got a picture of the Model S on display?

There will be three different ones over the Fair. Thanks again to the guys going without their cars for 4 days:)
This is the one currently on display 2013 Eco Experience - a set on Flickr
Page 4 also has some shots of it.