Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla at the Toronto Auto Show!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went last night with my 12 year old son. We had a good time and visiting the Tesla area was the highlight. Lines of people trying to get inside the S or X. The three was locked but the S and X were available. Tesla brought in people from the USA to promote their products. Some weren’t fully informed on all things Canadian, but the area had great energy. I stuck around for a while and spoke to a lot of people trying to dispel some myths.

There was also a strong EV presence at the show. Felt like times are a changing.

Went last night with my 12 year old son. We had a good time and visiting the Tesla area was the highlight. Lines of people trying to get inside the S or X. The three was locked but the S and X were available. Tesla brought in people from the USA to promote their products. Some weren’t fully informed on all things Canadian, but the area had great energy. I stuck around for a while and spoke to a lot of people trying to dispel some myths.

There was also a strong EV presence at the show. Felt like times are a changing.
"Felt like times are a charging"! it should read. LOL!

• Disagree
Reactions: Struja and MarcoRP
When the X was first displayed at the Toronto show didn’t they let reservation holders sit in it?
Yes, they did a couple of years ago. However, look at the number of reservation holders for the Model X vs. number of reservation holders for the Model 3. It would be mayhem. Odds are there will be a Model 3 in a showroom soon enough.

However, I wish they thought about it and offered either a test drive or something that people could sign up for external to the auto show - that's how I got "pulled in" to eventually buying a Model S. :)

1397C4A4-7D44-415B-84B7-C2C0D2994D7E.jpeg
C206CBDC-2B48-4645-BFFF-2DAECF1218F8.jpeg
0A249E3F-5211-4EE3-9834-2F9BBF316975.jpeg
EC6B8BFD-E661-452A-BAFC-48AADAFE9E0F.jpeg