Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla attacks heating up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got the first in october and the second in november.

Pentium2004,
As soon as you offer unfavorable opinions of Tesla, its like you are running as a candidate in a primary there will be search for dirt on you!(by the way any gov't agency in charge of consumer protection does not attack the author of the complaint), the Tesla fan boys scour your posts for even minute inconsistencies. If only the fan boys would put this much effort into reviewing all the major false claims of Musk the billionaire, Tesla might be a better company.

Here is another article with serious concerns about Elon's weak tether to the truth:

Why is Elon Musk raging at "big media"? Because he’s finally being called on his tall tales.

Quote from article:
"All founders need to tell compelling stories about the future. Tesla’s Musk takes things to a whole new level."

Yes, Elon's distortion field would have made Steve Jobs blush.

I'll buy a Tesla again, when i can trust the company and its leadership.

Sour grapes which Pentium has admitted. And here come the cavalry calling with a link to an article on Vox. That the best you've got? Musk a brilliant but divisive figure. He is tearing up the old rulebook and re-writing his own. But he is doing incredible things for the future of our planet and he has a truly fantastic product in the Model 3. I'm sure Tesla will continue to innovate and improve and many more feathers will be ruffled along the way. But those with bad experiences of the company and their ever-improving products are already in the minority.

Last edited:
Pentium2004,
As soon as you offer unfavorable opinions of Tesla, its like you are running as a candidate in a primary there will be search for dirt on you!(by the way any gov't agency in charge of consumer protection does not attack the author of the complaint), the Tesla fan boys scour your posts for even minute inconsistencies. If only the fan boys would put this much effort into reviewing all the major false claims of Musk the billionaire, Tesla might be a better company.

Here is another article with serious concerns about Elon's weak tether to the truth:

Why is Elon Musk raging at "big media"? Because he’s finally being called on his tall tales.

Quote from article:
"All founders need to tell compelling stories about the future. Tesla’s Musk takes things to a whole new level."

Yeah I’ve experienced plenty of that but I enjoy it. It’s pretty comical sometimes reading what some of these people say. I’ve only bought approximately $1.5 million in cars in the past 15 years but what do I know about cars or car manufacturers.

Pentium2004,

Quote from article:

Ironic that complaints about "false claims" come from a guy who supposedly cancelled his Model 3 reservation on at least three separate occasions.

Here are two, from August 2017

Completely Disgusted.

Cancelling my reservation

Update-I cancelled my order and I'm going to AG's office to complain about the lack of refund. I don't think Tesla management in WA or HI could manage a hot dog stand. Instead of a customer for life they have possible small legal action. Brilliant!

and Feb. 2018:

I'm cancelling too, Elon is just a high tech "Madoff"

Yeah I’ve experienced plenty of that but I enjoy it. It’s pretty comical sometimes reading what some of these people say. I’ve only bought approximately $1.5 million in cars in the past 15 years but what do I know about cars or car manufacturers.
Surfer, another It grapes guy.

Oooooooh
Bought $1.5 million in cars in 15 years.

And still couldn't get what he wanted from Tesla, where others did.

Pentium and Surfer should go pickup a Chevy Bolt, and be happier .

Surfer, another It grapes guy.

Oooooooh
Bought $1.5 million in cars in 15 years.

And still couldn't get what he wanted from Tesla, where others did.

Pentium and Surfer should go pickup a Chevy Bolt, and be happier .

Yes great idea we’ll just ride off into the sunset together lol. Enough with this arguing and calling people out. Grow up and go get a hobby or something.

• Funny
Reactions: ryanakata and T34ME
Yes,you should.
Grow up and get a hobby.
Instead of trolling forums about a car you don't want or even like

21b.jpg

Yes,you should.
Grow up and get a hobby.
Instead of trolling forums about a car you don't want or even like

View attachment 305001 .

I’m on this forum using it as it was intended. It is to share your experience, opinions and knowledge. Unfortunately I had a very negative experience and you had a great one. I’m happy for you but that doesn’t make it ok to bash people that have had a bad experience. I don’t troll around these forums looking for people posting positive things and try to rain on their parade. I made the mistake of trusting a new car manufacturer and I’m dealing with that. Go enjoy your M3 and leave people alone on this forum.

• Funny
Reactions: Surfer and T34ME
Total B.S. Delorean was a crook and drug dealer.

Would you care to back that up with some actual facts?

He was framed by the FBI. FBI agents testified at his trial of that fact. He was completely exonerated of all charges. These are documented FACTS. He was never a crook nor a "drug dealer". If you have proof to back your claims, please provide it.

Perhaps you should learn the actual history of the man before smearing his legacy like that.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler and GSP
Would you care to back that up with some actual facts?

He was framed by the FBI. FBI agents testified at his trial of that fact. He was completely exonerated of all charges. These are documented FACTS. He was never a crook nor a "drug dealer". If you have proof to back your claims, please provide it.

Perhaps you should learn the actual history of the man before smearing his legacy like that.
Technically, he was entrapped by the FBI, not framed. There is a big difference.

Ironic that complaints about "false claims" come from a guy who supposedly cancelled his Model 3 reservation on at least three separate occasions.

Here are two, from August 2017

Completely Disgusted.

Cancelling my reservation

and Feb. 2018:

August 2017 I cancelled because they would not give me the upgrades that come out shortly after my order(after telling me I would get those upgrades). Model 3 SR was just around the corner supposedly so i waited for that. I began to explore cancelling the Model 3 after a 9 month wait for the SR model was sprung last minute by Tesla in 02/2018. I finally cancelled the M3 on the website about 2 months later.

I suppose you are 100% satisfied with Tesla and Elon's connection to truthfulness? No concerns at all?

This is the typical attacking the man fallacy.

Can I say you have zero credibility because when faced with a logical argument you resort to fallacious arguments?

Why can't I post about Tesla's false claims? Tesla has over promised and your opinion of my honesty, has no bearing on the actual honesty of Tesla/Musk.

Did the authors of all these articles also cancel too many orders for Tesla cars?

Typically I like to post about Tesla false claims while I watch the non existent YouTube video about the self driving Model S that went from sea to shining see by computer only in 2017....oh wait.....

I don't understand all this, I bought a tesla, knowing not a thing about the company, my car was totaled, I didn't have a car, walked into a tesla store, I just have to have one, I was shocked to hear how long it was going to take to get one, (months), there was noway I could wait that long. left my name and number, two days later, they called me, to look what they have found for me, not the car but a picture, never bought a car like that, all black 2017 MS 75, just what I wanted, except for PUP, got a great deal, showroom car they called it, only 14mi on it, in less than 2 weeks, I was driving it, and as for the service center, it's been there, but was what I did to the car, or thought I did, they even after a year driving it, took the time to take out every door ding and rock chip off my car, at no cost, I wanted to pay them.
I just don't get it, the Kansas City Store, and Service Center, is the best I have ever seen. Why are you people having troubles. My car is great, I love my Tesla.

Changing times:
Elon routinely on the front page o
Reddit The Donald every day.
They love the man.

Who'd a thunk it?

Me.
2 Examples in pics. trump and Elon are virtually
2 of a kind, far more alike than different.
Elon is an American Hero.
Trump folks like American heros.
It is natural, not based on ideology.
Just greatness.
Expect leftist establishment attacks to increase.
A continuation of the multiple choreographed hits
during "Reveal week".

To identify top down direction.
note pieces that are not isolated, arrive in clusters
and share a keyword or catchphrase of some sort.

Leftist Narrative conflicts
1) Billionaire Industrialist
2) making rich toys for the rich (thats you folks)
3) "anti union"
4) Desire for Gov't "control", in this case automation/driving
Potential:
a. Talk of banning OTA updates
b. Elon is responsible for etc...
5) Anti Profit/Aspiration/Success: You need us, Gov't congress

You didn't build that
you can't do that
here, have some free cheese

Attachments

• 20018-5-28 Dragons and Iron man s.png
    20018-5-28 Dragons and Iron man s.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 2018-5-28 Journalist Angry At Musk.PNG
    2018-5-28 Journalist Angry At Musk.PNG
    128.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Informative
Reactions: PeterK
I don't understand all this, I bought a tesla, knowing not a thing about the company, my car was totaled, I didn't have a car, walked into a tesla store, I just have to have one, I was shocked to hear how long it was going to take to get one, (months), there was noway I could wait that long. left my name and number, two days later, they called me, to look what they have found for me, not the car but a picture, never bought a car like that, all black 2017 MS 75, just what I wanted, except for PUP, got a great deal, showroom car they called it, only 14mi on it, in less than 2 weeks, I was driving it, and as for the service center, it's been there, but was what I did to the car, or thought I did, they even after a year driving it, took the time to take out every door ding and rock chip off my car, at no cost, I wanted to pay them.
I just don't get it, the Kansas City Store, and Service Center, is the best I have ever seen. Why are you people having troubles. My car is great, I love my Tesla.

My first Tesla was like that. Picked it up at the factory. I think the number of autopilot crashes is going to soar.